As being responsible for this website, we take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentiality in particular in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations. By using this website, various personal data is collected. Personal data is data that you can be personally identified with. This data protection declaration describes which data we collect and for what we use it. It also explains how and for what purpose this is done. Please always take in mind that data transmission over the Internet can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
This Privacy Notice will help you understand what personal data we collect, why we collect it and what we do with it. We invite you to read below our complete Privacy and Cookies Policy to fully understand how we will use your personal data and the rights you have in relation thereto.
- In this Privacy and Cookies Policy, you will find all relevant information applicable to the use that we make of the personal data of our customers and users, regardless of the channel or medium (online or in person) that you use to interact with us.
- We are transparent about how we use your personal data, so that you can fully understand the implications of sharing it and the rights you have with respect to your personal data.
- When we talk about our Platform, we usually refer to any of the channels or media, digital or in person, that you used to interact with us. The main ones are:
- Our website: www.lusitanoworld.com
- Social Media
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
When we refer to personal data we mean any information of any kind, regardless of their platform, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable individual. It is an identifiable individual who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to their physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social status.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the purposes for which we treat your data at any given time, as explained above, we need to treat one or more data which, as a general rule, will be as follows:
- your identification data: for example, your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, contact details, etc.;
- connection, geolocation and / or navigation data: for example, in case of interacting with us through the website or mobile phone;
- business information;
- information about your tastes and preferences: remember that when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service, we will mark some fields as mandatory, because they are data that we need to be able to provide you with a specific service.
Depending on how you interact with our Platform, i.e., dependent on the services, products or features you wish to use, we will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration in the Platform: if you decide to register as a user in our Platform, we need to treat your data to identify you as a user of the Platform and give you access to its various functionalities, products and services that are at your disposal as a registered user. You can cancel your registered user account by contacting us through email@example.com.
- For the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services that you have celebrated with us in the Platform.
- For marketing purposes: includes the processing of your data, mainly if you subscribe our Newsletter. In this case, we will treat your personal data to manage your subscription, namely to send you personalized information about our products or services. We can do it through various means, such as email or SMS. In this regard, keep in mind that this data processing presupposes the analysis of your user profile or client to determine what are your preferences and therefore which are the most appropriate products and services in your style when we send you information. Remember that you can cancel your subscription to the Newsletter at any time directly at the newsletter email at the UNSBUSCRIBE section or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Functional and quality analysis to improve our services: If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand how users interact with our Platform and so we can improve it. In addition, on certain occasions we carry out quality actions and surveys aimed at knowing the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detecting the areas in which we can improve.
WHAT IS THE GROUND FOR THE LEGITIMACY OF TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we treat them, as explained below:
- Manage your registration as a user of the Platform: the processing of your data is necessary according to the terms that regulate the use of the Platform. In other words, in order to register as a user in the Platform, we need to process your personal data, otherwise we could not manage your registration.
- Customer Support: we believe that we have a legitimate interest in responding to requests or inquiries through the various means of contact. We understand that the treatment of these data is also beneficial for you, as it allows us to assist you properly and respond to requests made. When your request relates to the exercise of the rights to which we inform you below, or to complaints related to our products or services, what legitimizes us to treat your data is the fulfillment of our legal obligations.
- Marketing: the basis of legitimacy to treat your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us, for example, when you accept receiving personalized information through various means, when you authorize the sending of push notifications on your mobile device or when you accept the terms and conditions to participate in a promotional action or to publish your photos on the Platform or our social networking channels. In order to show you personalized information, we consider that we have a legitimate interest in defining a profile with the information we have about you (such as your browsing history, preferences or others) and the personal information you have provided to us, because we understand that the treatment of these data is also beneficial for you because it allows you to improve your experience as a user and access information according to your preferences.
- Functionality and quality analysis: We believe that we have a legitimate interest in analyzing the functionality of the Platform and the degree of satisfaction of the user, since we believe that the processing of these data is also beneficial to you because the purpose is to improve the user experience and offer a more quality service.
HOW LONG WILL WE CONSERVE YOUR DATA?
The term of retention of your data will depend on the purposes for which we treat them, as follows:
- Manage your registration as a user of the Platform: we will treat your data for as long as you maintain the registered user status, that is, until you decide to cancel your registration.
- Customer Support: we will treat your data for as long as it takes to fulfill your request or request.
- Marketing: we will process your information until you cancel your newsletter subscription.
- Analysis of functionality and quality: we will treat your data sporadically during the time that we perform a certain action or quality survey or until we anonymize your browsing data. Regardless of whether we treat your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill its intended purpose, we will retain it subsequently duly stored and protected for as long as liability arising from treatment may arise, in compliance with current legislation at any time. When each of the possible actions prescribe, we will erase the personal data.
DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
In order to fulfill the purposes indicated in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, it is necessary to give access to your personal data to third parties who provide us with support in the services we offer you, for example: financial institutions; fraud detection and prevention entities; technological service providers; service providers related to customer support. partners and service providers related to marketing and advertising. Some providers are certified under the Privacy Shield, a certification that you can check at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcom
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US YOUR DATA
We undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. We have determined that you can exercise your rights at no cost by writing us an e-mail message to email@example.com -and by simply by telling us the reason for your request and the right want to exercise. If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may request a copy of an identification document.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we treat your data, you have the right to:
- Ask us for access to the data we have about you.
- Ask us to erase your data to the extent that it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to continue to treat it as explained above or when we are no longer legally entitled to treat it.
- Ask us that we cancel or limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you may request us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it for longer than is necessary when you need it. If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time.
- Finally, we inform you that you have the right to submit a complaint to the competent data protection supervisory authority, in particular: - to the National Data Protection Commission.
CHANGES TO PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
We may change the information set forth in this Privacy and Cookies Policy when we deem it appropriate. In this case, you'll receive a notification through the Platform via a variety of means (for example, through a banner, a popup or a push notification), we can send you a message to your email address when the change in question is privacy, in order to be able to review the changes, evaluate them and, if necessary, oppose canceling any service or functionality. In any case, we suggest that you review this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time, should minor changes be made or introduce some interactive improvement, taking advantage of the fact that you will always find it as a permanent point of information on our site.
What are Cookies? A Cookie is a small text file that an Internet site stores on your personal computer, telephone or other device, containing information about your browsing on that website. Cookies are required to make scanning easier and friendlier to the user and do not harm your computer. Although this Policy uses the general expression "Cookies", as these are the main method of storing information used by this website, the "Local Storage" space of the browser is also used for the same purposes as Cookies. All information included in this section also applies to this "Local Storage".
What are Cookies NOT used on this website? We do not store sensitive personal information, such as your address, password, etc. in the Cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies? The information stored in Cookies from our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of the one identified below as "third-party cookies", which are used and managed by external entities to provide services that are requested for the purpose of improving our services. our services and the user experience while browsing our website. The main services for which these "third-party cookies" are used are accessing the statistics.
How to disable and prevent cookies? You may restrict, block or delete cookies from this website at any time by configuring your browser by following the steps below. Although the settings are different in each browser, cookies are usually configured in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menus. For more information on configuring Cookies in your browser, see the "Help" menu in the browser itself.
What specific cookies does this website use and for what purposes? The table below shows Cookies, Labels and other similar devices used on this website, along with information on the duration and management (owner and third parties) of each of them.
Lusitano World offers a combination of services dedicated to promote the Lusitano Horse worldwide and to highlight the richness of Portuguese equestrian culture. Visit our website and follow our social media platforms to find out what we can offer.